NEW PFAFF PROJECT!
OK Sewing & Vacuum Center
is a fully authorized dealer for The Pfaff Corporation
|The PFAFF STEAM TEAM LINEUP!
PFAFF Topjet Vario Plus & The CompactLight
The Topjet Vario Plus!
Ironing has never gone so
fast or looked so great! Powerful Separate Steam Station and precision
control cut your ironing time in half!
You Won't believe how easy it is to give all your ironing that professional look!
With the Pfaff Topjet Vario Plus, there's no drip, no drag, no special water required. Just
smooth, speedy wrinkle removal. And years of reliable operation assured by Pfaff's tradition of quality!
Heated top and efficient vacuum system
eliminate condensation and keep fabric smooth for ironing!
Has professional steam-pulling power plus all
the conveniences for easy ironing.
Now with the heating and vacuum power of Pfaff's new CompactLight, you can get professional-quality
pressing every time you use your steam iron. the heat and vacuum action of this superior ironing board pulls
the steam through while keeping even the heaviest fabrics in place. so you finish your ironing in
half the time and everything comes out beautifully pressed. And, CompactLight is equipped with many
wonderful conveniences that make ironing quick and easy.
Look at all these special features!
* Quiet, efficient vacuum action for fast results.
* Folds down to compact size for easy storage.
* Large 47.25" x 15.75" ironing surface.
* Lightweight (only 35 lbs.) with convenient handle for easy carrying.
* 8 handy lock positions for total ironing ease.
* Foot pedal offers hand-free vacuum power control.
* Easy automatic opening and closing action.
* Helpful tilt-up stand keeps iron perfectly placed.
* Rear leg wheels let you roll board anywhere.
* Aluminum construction ensures quick heating.
* Safety button prevents accidental opening.
* Handy compartment allows for neat storage of vacuum power control pedal and cord.
* Quick-heating 450 watt heating element includes safety thermostat.
* UL approved.
Go to the Pfaff product information page!
Go back to OK Sewing & Vacuum Home Page!
go to top!